Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, Louisiana
(Login instructions will be sent to all registered attendees shortly before the event begins)
Join your colleagues at the world's largest, prestigious meeting on diabetes. The "Scientific Sessions" offers comprehensive educational programming covering the latest in the field of diabetes. The program is designed for physicians, scientists, researchers, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care professionals, and is categorized into eight distinct theme areas.
- Acute and Chronic Complications
- Behavioral Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Education, and Exercise
- Clinical Diabetes/Therapeutics
- Insulin Action/Molecular Metabolism
- Integrated Physiology/Obesity
- Islet Biology/Insulin Secretion
Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.